Yangon, Myanmar...

Yangon, Myanmar...
Relaxing in the Skyline Bistro on the 20th floor of the Pagoda Tower, Yangon, Myanmar [January 2012]

Friday, September 16, 2011

Artists: Fuster and Manglar

José Fuster is an artist in Jaimanitas. I have visited his studio three times now; the last being a hosted lunch. There are many Fusters in my collection bought there and here in New York City.








three pieces from my collection at home


Manglar [Ramón Rodríguez] is my favorite Cuban artist. I have visited his studio on calle Obispo in Havana many times.


these two are by his wife, Mary Carey
the latest had just dried on my last day

blognote: Galería Cubana in Boston [and Provincetown] both carry Fuster and Manglar. Manglar also sells out of Hamburg, Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment